Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crime Screen NI: Carnival of the Criminal Minds goes to the movies

Carnival of the Criminal Minds takes yet another new turn in its twenty-fourth installation courtesy of Gerard Brennan and Crime Scene NI. Gerard, working on a screenplay, turns his thoughts to films and offers his readers a guide to ten years of Irish crime movies.

One nice feature is that Gerard doesn't just list the movies, he critiques them. His post ought to beef up your to-watch list. There are some good movies here and some cool titles. I will leave it to those more competent than I to judge the accents.

© Peter Rozovsky 2008

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Gerard Brennan said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out, mate. Appreciate it!

gb

October 17, 2008  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

You're welcome. I always liked that title, Boondock Saints. Now, If I can just remember to print out your list and bring it with me the next time I want to rent a movie.

October 17, 2008  
Blogger Dana King said...

Peter,
NetFlix is the way to go. Turnaround are fast, and you build your permanent list of movies on their site. I haven't been to a video store in two years now.

October 17, 2008  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

You also probably have not dealt with my local post office. I have heard good things about NetFlix, though.

Thanks.

October 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home